We appreciate you taking the time to visit the Restronics Southern California website. The site is a source of information for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and of course, our Customer Partners.
Our site is built to educate, inform, and be a place to get inspired and sharing your experience with us. It’s crucial to me that the site of value to you. So, if you have any questions, things you want to learn about, or maybe you just want to leave us a comment, I welcome you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Statistics and Growth ProjectionsIndustry trends show that there are a myriad of factors changing the industry. The list below highlights some influential stats that have been highlighted as a consequence of this. A sampling ofhe most notable include:
- Hourly downtime is experienced by most businesses, with 98% saying that it can cost them at least $100,000 per hour.
- Predictive maintenance could reduce costs by 20%.
- Predictive maintenance can help avoid unplanned outages by up to 50%.
- 72% of large companies must maintain 99% minimum uptime.
- The electronic manufacturing industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is projected to focus on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer working with an established company.
- 63% of companies believe that investing in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- Three-quarters of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to one third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.