I’d like to thank you for visiting the Restronics Southern California website. This site has been designed to be a resource for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and most importantly, our Customer Partners.
This site is intended to educate, inform, and be a place to get inspired and sharing your experience with us. It is crucial to me that our site’s of value to you. So, if you have any ideas you would like to share, things you want to find out about, or maybe you just want to leave a message, I invite you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Statistics and Growth ProjectionsThese trends demonstrate that there are a variety of influences changing the industry. The following are several key statistics that have been highlighted because of this. Some of the most notable include:
- Hourly downtime impacts the majority of businesses, with as many as 98% stating it costs them at least $100,000 per hour.
- Predictive maintenance can decrease costs by 20%.
- Unplanned outages can be avoided with predictive maintenance by up to 50%.
- Most large companies, 72%, must have 99.99% minimum uptime.
- The industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is porjected to be focused on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer doing business with an established company.
- 63% of companies believe investment in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- 3/4 of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to a third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.