We appreciate you taking the time to visit the Restronics Southern California website. This site has been designed to be a resource for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and of course, our Customer Partners.
This site is made to educate, inform, and to serve as a hub to get inspired and sharing your experience with us. It’s vial to me that the website is useful to you. So, if you have any ideas you would like to share, things you want to find out about, or if you just want to leave a note, I encourage you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Stats and Growth ProjectionsThese trends demonstrate that there are a myriad of factors changing the industry. There are several key data that have been featured as a consequence of this. Just some of the most notable include:
- Hourly downtime is affecting many businesses, with as many as 98% stating it can cost them $100,000 per hour or more.
- Predictive maintenance could lower costs by 20%.
- Unplanned outages can be avoided by up to 50% by implementing predictive maintenance.
- 72% of large companies require 99% minimum uptime.
- The electronic manufacturing industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is porjected to be focused on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer working with established companies.
- 63% of companies believe that investing in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- 3/4 of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to 1/3 of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.