We appreciate you taking the time to visit the Restronics Southern California website. This site has been designed to be a source of information for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and of course, our Customer Partners.
The website is designed to educate, inform, and allow users to get and leave ideas. It’s paramount to me that our site’s helpful to you. So, if you have any questions, things you want to explore, or, just want to leave us a note, I invite you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Statistics and Growth ProjectionsIndustry trends show that there are a variety of reasons why the industry is changing. The following are a sampling of influential data that have been featured as a consequence of this. The most notable include:
- Hourly downtime is affecting most businesses. 98% say it may cost them at least $100,000 per hour.
- Predictive maintenance can decrease costs by 20%.
- Predictive maintenance can prevent unplanned outages by up to 50%.
- 72% of large companies are required to maintain 99% minimum uptime.
- Electronic manufacturing is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is projected to be focused on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer dealing with an established company.
- 63% of companies believe that investing in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- Three-quarters of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to a third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.