We appreciate you taking the time to visit the Restronics Southern California website. We designed this site to be a source of information for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and of course, our Customer Partners.
Our website is intended to educate, inform, and to serve as a hub to get ideas and leave ideas. It is vial to me that the website is of value to you. So, if you have any questions, things you want to explore, or if you just want to leave a message, I welcome you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Statistics and Growth ProjectionsThe trends below mean that there are a myriad of factors changing the industry. There are some influential statistics that have been featured as a consequence of this. Just some of the most notable include:
- Hourly downtime impacts the majority of businesses, with as many as 98% stating it may cost them $100,000 or more per hour.
- Predictive maintenance may reduce expenses by 20%.
- Predictive maintenance can prevent unplanned outages by up to 50%.
- 72% of large companies require 99% minimum uptime.
- The electronic manufacturing industry is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is expected to focus on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer working with a pre-established company.
- 63% of companies believe that investing in IoT devices will increase profitability.
- Three-fourths of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to one third of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.