Consulting at a Higher Level
With global uncertainty today, many companies are investigating repatriating some or all of their production. If your company is interested in installing a new SMT or Through-Hole assembly line, or you want to modify one, it can be a daunting task; working with multiple vendors supplying exceedingly complex (and expensive) machines or tools, each with different shipping lead times and logistics, set up procedures, and software compatibility issues. It can be a project managers nightmare, especially when you’re running a business.
- Teaming up with our pick and place partners, Restronics Southern California can help coordinate and manage this overwhelming task. Partnering with our SMT pick and place partner experts, we can:
- Source all the machines you need for your line (even if we do not have a direct relationship with the manufacturer).
- Manage the delivery logistics, making sure everything arrives on time and together.
- Manage the installation and line bring up.
- Manage the software compatibility between the different machines from the different manufacturers.
- Ensure your people are trained.